Effective, noninvassive instruments with a great cutting ability
Endostar H-files are the most effective of hand instruments for root canal instrumentation. The H-file has a great cutting ability and it is designed in a shape proposed by Dr Hedström. The Hedström file is designed to be used with longitudinal filing and rotary cutting (up to 1/4 turn) actions. It is particularly recommended in pediatric dentistry.
– great cutting ability,
– one cutting edge angled at 90o,
– circular cross-section:•
– extraction of dentin debris improved by increasing feed of cutting edge,
– the flutes constitute a continuous screw-like spiral,
– flexibility increased by cylindrical shape,
– ergonomic handle with ISO symbols.